Thursday, January 25, 2018

Socks... a new pattern for me.

I just realized that I never wrote a post about one of the last pairs of socks that I knit. I started and finished these in August and knit another pair of Tesserae's in November. This one was a new-to-me pattern and I found it interesting to knit. I will definitely make more of this pattern as it fits really well. Waffle Creams by Anne Hanson. Her patterns always make me happy!



I used BMFA STR Lightweight in Pond Scum colorway. To this date, still my very favorite yarn for socks. If you've tried it and like something better, I would love to hear from you.

Take care,







Started 2018 with UFO projects: 22
New YTD:2
Gave away YTD:0
Trashed/dismantled YTD:
Sold unfinished UFOs YTD:0
Finished YTD: -1
So far 2018: 23

3 comments:

Diane J. Evans said...

Wow! Beautiful, intricate work, especially twisting those cables. A lovely labor of love!

Diane

floribunda said...

Pretty... but "Pond Scum"? Yikes! I've been using Miss Babs yarn a lot for socks; right now I'm wearing a pair from her "Tarte" yarn and they're very comfy and not so thick as some of the other sockweights.

Sally said...

Love the color. Hate the color name. What size needles do you use with the medium wt. blue moon sock yarn?